Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: MTV Cribs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    MTV Cribs

    Anyone watch TJ on cribs tonight? Nice home, but he is getting BLASTED by the bears fans now, a guy complaining about money, essentially holding out, and then showing off everything he has on cribs, not a good idea. The bears fans are having no sympathy.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: MTV Cribs

    Didn`t think his house would be as nice as it was. Liked how he had the jerseys up on the wall.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTV Cribs

    What was up with the Red Pond? That was just crazy.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: MTV Cribs

    He said it looked nice lit up at night, But it looks crappy all day long. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member firststrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTV Cribs

    how much did the cars set him back. (half a million)

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTV Cribs

    I'd rather live in my parents double wide. Honestly, the pool was nice. But that's all I saw that I liked. Didn't think it would be as nice as it was? I thought it'd be nicer.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTV Cribs

    Dang! Too bad I missed that one.

    It'd be strange to see someone that used to live in this area on cribs though! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] They should put ME on there with my messy room and my dozens of footballs! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTV Cribs

    A buddy of mine here at work had a link to a story they done on TJ in TB. It talked about what he liked doing in his spare time. He said things like playing playstation, and free stylin'!

    Free stylin please. Ain't no boy from BSG gonna be good at free stylin. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTV Cribs

    I for one would love to live there. Regardless if you liked it or not, how are you going to complain still with the luxuries he has in his home! I thought it was nice of TJ tho to have Juice there during the time of the show shoot. His backyard and pool was off tha chain! You just CANT complain about that. The red pond was kinda unique but everyone is different. For one, id have NO PROBLEMS living there. And yea, im sure Bears fans might have something to say but hey, leave our boy alone!

    And for the record, ive heard a few people from around that area free style pretty well haha...but not TOP NOTCH!
    "That's Saucy" - Stuart Scott

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTV Cribs

    I know CJ. This guy and TJ were best friends in HS, but TJ doesn't talk with him much anymore. Maybe cause he told TJ he was just as white as the rest of them when he came back from UVA with new "attitude".
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •